Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:53:00 -0800 (PST)

The conversation was very positive (Glynn did not know anything about it at 
first, but, looked into it and called Ken back Friday evening).  Glynn said 
they were including the amount owed in their negotiations over the price for 
the transmission assets and said they intended to pay all of their debts, 
including this one, as soon as they get paid.  He said that this weekk would 
be focussed on finalizing a deal for SCE given the threat of bankruptcy; the 
discussions would then turn to PG&E.

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	03/14/2001 07:03 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: 

Steve:
Jim mentioned that Ken Lay was trying to talk to Glynn today about getting 
the PX credit issue resolved.  Any progress made?

Best,
Jeff