Subject: Re: Gas Controller's Association speaker (California Energy Crisis)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:09:00 -0800 (PST)

I can do it, but have to be at the airport before 2:00 for a flight to NY.

	Sherri Sera
	03/14/2001 04:17 PM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary Poorman/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Gas Controller's Association speaker (California Energy Crisis)

Steve, Jeff will be in Boston on this date doing 1:1s following 1Q earnings 
release.  Is this something you would be interested in/available to do?  If 
not, who would you recommend sending it to?  Thanks, SRS
---------------------- Forwarded by Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron on 03/14/2001 
04:16 PM ---------------------------

Mary Poorman
03/14/2001 03:14 PM
To: Jeff Skilling/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Gas Controller's Association speaker (California Energy Crisis)

The Gas Controller's Association, of which I am the Assistant Secretary, is 
holding a meeting on April 19th at the Gulf South (Koch) Building.  We would 
like to present a speaker who can educate our members on the California 
Energy Crisis, and discuss/present any of the proposed solutions thereto.   
We would appreciate it if you could carve some time out of your very busy 
schedule.  If you are unable to make any commitments, could you recommend 
someone within the organization who would be as well-versed on the topic?

About our organization:

The mission statement of the GCA is to "create an environment that 
facilitates the exchange of current and practical information, while 
enhancing relationships and promoting goodwill between operating, scheduling, 
distribution, and others involved in the process of
moving natural gas."  In addition, the GCA provides scholarships to students 
who plan to obtain a degree in a field deemed to be 
"industry related" from local area high schools.

Thank you for your time,

Mary Poorman