Subject: Re: Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:51:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm checking.  Melissa loves talking about Houston real estate (one of the 
many quirks I love her for).  I'll find out when she can do it.

	Ricardo Charvel
	03/12/2001 01:00 PM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Houston

Steve,

As you might have expected, Elsa already had a to do list, a budget, 
information on schools, etc.  I really did not have to discuss about moving 
to Houston.  The conversation was more around when and how.

On Friday I have to be in Houston for an EBS meeting on Mexico.  I am 
planning to arrive there on Thursday morning to talk to Rick, to Dan Reck and 
to Shawn Cumberland.  I also need to find out about relocation and visas , 
etc.

I am writing you to thank you for your generosity in your advice and for 
helping me and encouraging me in making this important decision.  I am also 
wirting because I am taking your word on Melissa's  knowledge of the real 
estate market inside the loop.  Elsa is coming with me on Thursday morning 
and we would like to see if it is possible for us to meet with Melissa on 
Thursday, Friday or Saturday for advice and orientation. (Of course you would 
be welcome to the real estate working session!!)

Please let me know.

Thanks again,

Ricardo