Subject: Re: Fellow referred to me by Ken Lay
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:46:00 -0800 (PST)

It was not mentioned to me.  I'm copying rosie and vanessa to find out if 
this was a simple referral (in which case you should keep the work to a 
minimum -- return the call, but don't get distracted from your other efforts) 
or whether Ken is especially interested in this and wants us to follow 
through.

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	03/12/2001 03:54 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Fellow referred to me by Ken Lay

Just got a call from a fellow named Jame Edgerly at the Enterprise Zone, 
Inc.  He told me that Ken Lay (through Ken's secretary Vanessa) referred me 
to him.  He is very interested in getting us to help him work with the 
Legislature to establish an "Enterprise Zone" energy tariff to encourage 
investment in California's Enterprice Zones.  Before I launch on the effort, 
just wanted to check in and see if this rings a bell with you.  Thanks.

Best,
Jeff