Subject: Re: WeatherNet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:23:00 -0800 (PST)

I think this is a very interesting idea.  Please get with Bill D. and make 
sure he gets a description of what we would need to do to physically 
accomodate the station and make sure he's comfortable with it before we go 
ahead.

	Laura Schwartz
	03/05/2001 12:52 PM
		 
		 To: Cindy Olson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Elyse 
Kalmans/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: WeatherNet

As part of our agreement with the Channel 2 WeatherNet program we were given 
the option to have a weather station at the Enron building. This would be an 
additional $5,000 on top of our commitment. I brought the idea to Gary Taylor 
and Todd Kimberlain in weather and they thought it would be a great idea to 
serve as the weather tracking spot in downtown Houston. They have agreed to 
pay the $5K for the equipment and installation. So now, in addition to 
Channel 2 mentioning "WetherNet, brought to you by Enron," everytime they 
talk about the weather in downtown Houston, they will mention the current 
temp. at the Enron building.

If you have any questions, please call me at ext. 34535.

Laura