Subject: Nigeria Contract support
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 06:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Sean - is this anything we need to follow up on?
----- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 02/28/2001 02:26 PM -----

	Sherri Sera
	02/28/2001 01:58 PM
		 
		 To: Mark Frevert/NA/Enron, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Nicki Daw/NA/Enron, Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Nigeria Contract support

Mark and Steve, sorry to bother you with this, but I'm at a loss.  This guy 
(Jim Cofield) called me on my cell phone last night about 7:00 p.m. to get my 
e-mail address.  He asked that I take a look at his e-mail in the morning and 
route it to the appropriate person within Enron.  

The ".jpg" files below have no information in them, but the ".doc" file is a 
14 page document with numerous correspondence from Mary Beth Cahill, former 
director in the White House Office for Public Liaison, to Mr. Cofield 
regarding a trip to Nigeria that he supposedly accompanied President Clinton 
on several months ago; followed by a number of "proprietary information 
documents" that mean absolutely nothing to me; followed by an overview of 
Nigeria's electrical power situation; etc....The best I can tell, they are 
trying to get Enron to bid on some project in Nigeria.

Since this e-mail is copied to the Vice President of the United States in 
addition to several ambassadors, I thought it might need attention.  If you 
can figure it out, please let me know how to proceed.  Thanks, SRS
---------------------- Forwarded by Sherri Sera/Corp/Enron on 02/28/2001 
01:44 PM ---------------------------

"Jim Cofield" <[email-masked]> on 02/27/2001 07:06:11 PM
To: "Sherri Sera" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Richard Cheney" <[email-masked]>, "Ambassador Dele Cole" 
<[email-masked]>, "Ambassador Jibril Aminu" <[email-masked]>, 
"Ambassador Li Zhaoxing" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Nigeria Contract support

?

?

Jim E. Cofield

World Headquarters

Cofield Building

1016-22nd Street, Suite 200-500

Newport News, VA 23607-5316??????? 

Telephone? 757 223-0843

Fax: 757 223-0844

[email-masked] (email)

WebSite: http://cofield.my.treeway.com

"Making the World a Safer Place"

It is always an Honor to Serve and Support

?

?
 - image001.jpg
 - image002.jpg
 - image001.jpg
 - image002.jpg
 - Nigeria-Best8.doc