Subject: Re: Minister hain
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 06:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes Steve Kean will be able to come to DC for the Feb 6 mtg.  I will 
rearrange his calendar to make it work.  I will let you know his itinerary as 
soon as I have finalized it.

	Tom Briggs
	01/25/2001 12:55 PM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Minister hain

Steve, 

If you are available, the new UK Energy Minister Peter hain has asked to meet 
with Enron at 3pm on 6 February here in our DC offices.  If you or another 
senior Enron official cannot make it or do not want to make it, please let me 
know ASAP as I will scratch the date from his diary.  Schroeder thought it 
would be useful for you to do it.