Subject: Re: Hap Boyd Promotion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:05:00 -0800 (PST)

I don't really have a problem with this, but I thought that all VP promotions 
were supposed to go through our year end process.  That's what I have been 
saying in response to the inquiries I am getting.  Ken, being newly back in 
the fold, likely didn't know about the process.

Kurt S Huneke@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
12/12/99 08:31 PM
To: Steven J Kean@EES
cc:  
Subject: Hap Boyd Promotion

First I heard about this.  I assume it is a reward for the PTC extension.  
Hope it makes sense to you.
---------------------- Forwarded by Kurt S Huneke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 
12/12/99 08:30 PM ---------------------------

Ken Karas@ENRON
12/10/99 01:50 PM
To: Enron Everyone_EWC
cc:  (bcc: Kurt S Huneke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT)

Subject: Hap Boyd Promotion

I am pleased to announce that Hap Boyd has been promoted to Vice President - 
Governmental and Regulatory Affairs for Enron Wind Corp. reporting to me. Hap 
will be responsible for managing our worldwide governmental, legislative, and 
regulatory needs. Hap has been a valued member of our team for since 1994 and 
recently has lead the successful effort to extend the Production Tax Credit. 
Hap has made a number of significant contributions to our business and I am 
delighted that he is taking on this expanded role.