Subject: How should this be handled - rather touchy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Is this someone in the analyst/associate program?
---------------------- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 08/23/2000 
05:55 PM ---------------------------
From: Cindy Derecskey on 08/23/2000 04:32 PM
To: Karen Denne/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: How should this be handled - rather touchy

----- Forwarded by Cindy Derecskey/Corp/Enron on 08/23/2000 04:31 PM -----

	[email-masked]
	08/23/2000 03:52 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: No Subject

Dear Sir and Madam.

I did not know whom to contact at Enron, so chose to contact you.  I am a 
Ph.D candidate at the University of Rhode Island.  My speciality is English 
and Business Communication.

I am contacting you because I a person I know has applied and given a 
high-end position within your company.  Please check his credentials.  He is 
presenting himself as a Brown University Graduate with an MBA from another 
college.

Please be advised, I did a reference check with Brown, and he is not a Brown 
graduate.  His name is Steven R. Hill.  

I feel obliged to divulge this information to you because of the law that 
holds me responsible for knowing that someone might be purposely 
misrepresenting themselves.

Mary K. Cardinale