Subject: Re: Associations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

No special requirements, but it's good to keep track of in case we want a 
point of contact.  Thanks

	John Wack@EES
	09/22/2000 05:05 PM
		 
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Marty Sunde/HOU/EES@EES, Samuel Harrell/HOU/EES@EES
		 Subject: Associations

Steve,  a recent hire within my group of Risk Management ,  Samuel  Harrell  
is on two energy associations.   They are the  Association of Energy Services 
Professionals International (AESP) and the American Association of Blacks in 
Energy (AABE).  Sam is a member of good standing in both and has recently 
been nominated to join the Board of Directors for the AESP.   I was not sure 
if Enron had any special requirements concerning registration of employees in 
associations or not.    If I need to do anything specific I would appreciate 
your guidance.  Hopefully this will work as the needed notice.    Thanks