Subject: Re: new contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

My copy shows long term comp on the exhibit under "Grant Award".  And yes, 
the date will be revised.

Mark Schroeder@ECT
04/14/2000 03:31 AM
To: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Mark Frevert/LON/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: new contract

The contract Mark gave me to review yesterday only covers monthly salary.  I 
had expected there to be some discussion/reference to long-term comp plan.  
Mark had mentioned that what he gave me did not deal with certain non-compete 
payments owed to me in 2000, so I am not looking for that, but I did think he 
had said that there was something in the doucment re:long-term, which I 
cannot find.  Please advise if I am missing something.  I will withhold other 
comments for now, except to note that the draft was dated 13 March, and had a 
14 day period before expiry (now passed), and will assume that that is an 
irrelevancy.  Look forward to hearing from one of you. mcs