Subject: Re: Azurix
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 02:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Ricardo -- Mark's organization is on point on this one.
----- Forwarded by Steven J Kean/NA/Enron on 11/07/2000 10:01 AM -----

	Ricardo Charvel
	11/06/2000 05:13 PM
		
		 To: Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Azurix

Steve,

Alberto Usobiaga who initially headed Azurix in Mexico is now working for 
Aguas de Barcelona (major share holders: Suez Lyonnaise des Eaux, the Spanish 
Energy Conglomerate ENDESA and the Caixa-Barcelona Pension Funds).

He tells me that he contacted Rebecca Mark and  John Garrison and offered 
them to buy all of Azurix Mexico's business (Cancun, IASA in Mexico City and 
the Leon and Torreon concessions).  There was no clear response.

If the Argentinian Government approves they might be iunterested at taking a 
look at Azurix in Argentina.  They cannot buy Wessex because of regulatory 
issues.  

They are certainly ready for Mexico. 

How should I proceed?

Please advise.

Ricardo