Subject: Re: DRAFT - Document for next week
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:01:00 -0800 (PST)

I have attached some suggestions in the comment section on the 
presentation.   I think we also need to have a set of slides or some talking 
points for Jeff that make a compelling case for these changes.  Some of the 
points are touched on but I think we have to make a better case for change in 
addition to outlining the changes.  Some of the themes which we should 
develop further might focus on the challenges we face in sustaining our 
growth (this was a major theme at this year's management conference -- 
Terrie, please forrward a copy of Gary Hamel's presentation to the addressees 
on this e-mail).  These challenges imply the solutions we are proposing: a 
professional partnership model which provides opportunity and compensation 
incentives to attract and retain top talent and encourage cooperation across 
the company; capturing and exploiting knowledge within the organization; and 
a more formalized approach to business building through an accelerator.

I will be in California on Monday, but let's try to set up one more meeting 
before we get together with Jeff.  I can make time on Tuesday or Wednesday.