Subject: Re: Performance Review-Washington Office Support Staff-Germain Palmer
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 06:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Fine

Richard Shapiro
07/21/2000 10:43 AM
To: Gwendolyn Petteway/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: Performance Review-Washington Office Support Staff-Germain Palmer

Can we change- I'm not opposed
---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES on 07/21/2000 
10:41 AM ---------------------------

Joe Hillings@ENRON
07/21/2000 05:07 AM
To: Richard Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Gwendolyn Petteway/HR/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Performance Review-Washington Office Support Staff-Germain Palmer

Rick: During the early performance review, Germain Palmer had been placed in 
the satisfactory classification because of the need to reach the goals now 
not being applied by our division. Germain is definately a "strong" and 
rising employee in this office and I would like to recommend his rating as 
"strong."

Germain has been a God send this summer and we all greatly value his 
contribution in Washington.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Joe