Subject: Re: FERC course on for Thurs, July 26, 1-4 p.m.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Great news.  With respect to the Commissoners, I think it makes sense to go back through Ellen and ask if she could set up meetings with a few commissioners ater the staff briefing.

"wgramm" <[email-masked]> on 07/17/2001 03:23:19 PM
Please respond to <[email-masked]>

To:	"Jerry Ellig" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Kean" <[email-masked]>

cc:	"Susan Dudley" <[email-masked]> 

Subject:	FERC course on for Thurs, July 26, 1-4 p.m.

Susan got it done -- it'll be Thursday, July 26, 1-4 p.m. at FERC (a room on
the 3rd floor?).  Susan has talked with Bill Albrecht.  He'll probably be
coming in on Wed. p.m. Steve, any ideas about a Commissioner strategy?
(invite them to attend, if the FERC folks agree; ask the FERC folks to do
the inviting; ask the FERC folks to help set up meetings afterwards or a
follow on if they like what we do and think it useful for Commissioners; try
to do a walkaround -- that is, offer to have Jerry, Bill, Susan visit
commissioners individually Friday a.m. after the course or Thursday a.m.
before the course?) Wendy

Wendy Gramm, Regulatory Studies Program
Mercatus Center
George Mason University
703-993-4884