Subject: FW: Social Justice Information for Open House
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward, Kelly [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 2:12 PM
Cc: Beck, Jennifer; Caire, Ann; Barnett, Lily; Basile, Bailey; Benzon,
Caitlin; DeLeon, Andrea; Dotiwala, Aryeneesh; Gray, Madeline;
Hamadanian, Sarah; Hartung, Landon; Jones, Angela; Mead, Kimberly;
Nguyen, Christine; Opper , Lauren; Parsley, Meredith; Piper, Samantha;
Rainey, Kate; Ruddy, Elizabeth; Russell, Julia; Sheets, Rosemary; Sung,
Angela; Urrutia, Marisol; Azcarate, Monica; Blizzard, Anna; Bragg,
Daphne; Chavez, Madyson; Coleman, Catherine; Ford, Madeline; Heeg,
Allison; Imparato, Jacqueline; Kean, Nora; Kolb, Caroline; Neale, Deva;
Norris, Amy; Sadeghian, Nadia; Salvo-Shook, Connie; Speck, Emily;
Sperry, Adrienne; Swersey, Annarose; Tweed, Caitlin; Wardell, Emily
Subject: Social Justice Information for Open House

Dear Parents of 8th Grade Students,

I am now emailing you as the Social Justice teacher (my second hat).
Currently, your daughter is not taking Social Justice. Since I would not
be seeing you (as a Religion teacher) during Open House, I wanted to
provide you with my handout and classroom procedure sheet. I'm also
attaching information about the major project.

 <<Social Justice Overview 01-02.doc>>  <<Procedures 01 SJ.doc>>  
<<Current Event Project.doc>> 
:-)
Mrs. Ward