Subject: RE: Confidential.....(US Engineering/Telecoms Senior Executive)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 09:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

David, please forward to the appropriate person.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Walsh [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:42 AM
To: Kean, Steven J.
Subject: Confidential.....(US Engineering/Telecoms Senior Executive)
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential

Good afternoon Mr Kean,

The reason for contacting you today is that I am currently working a senior
US executive based in the UK.  I am confident he could prove to be a
valuable asset to the Enron Corporation.

Currently residing in London, he is now looking to make a career move which
will utilise his honed management style, and experience of developing
commercial business.  

At the moment he is the Group Managing Director of Europe's largest Telecoms
Support business which has a turnover in excess of ?1 billion.

You were in a meeting yesterday evening,  but I wanted to investigate
whether you would like to see a narrative profile of this gentleman.

Your initial thoughts would be most welcome, I look forward to hearing from
you at your convenience.

kind regards,
Darren Walsh

Account Director
Global Executive Search International Inc. Ltd

Office + 44 (0) 207 916 4141