Subject: FW: Meeting Cancelled Today - 2-3:00 P.M.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:40:46 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 11:41 AM
To: Kean, Steven J.; Koenig, Mark; Palmer, Mark A. (PR);
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: McVicker, Maureen; Hiltabrand, Leslie; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Meeting Cancelled Today - 2-3:00 P.M.

Just wanted to let each of you know that the meeting today has been
cancelled due to conflicting schedules.  We apologize for the
inconvenience.

Sheryl D. Lara
Assistant to Meg Nollen
Dynegy, Inc. - Investor Relations
1000 Louisiana, Suite 6700
Houston, Texas  77002

----- Forwarded by Sheryl D Lara/HOU/Dynegy on 11/19/01 11:39 AM -----
                                                                        
                    Sheryl D Lara                                       
                                         To:     [email-masked],  
                    11/19/01             [email-masked],         
                    10:21 AM             [email-masked], John    
                                         Sousa, Meg                     
                                         Nollen/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy,      
                                         Keith                          
                                         Fullenweider/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy 
                                         , [email-masked], Arthur J    
                                         Shannon/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy      
                                         cc:                            
                                         [email-masked],    
                                         [email-masked],   
                                         Kim Budzik/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy,  
                                         Sandra K                       
                                         Monclova/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy,    
                                         Sandra S                       
                                         Martinez/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy     
                                         Subject:     Meeting Today -   
                                         Time Change 2-3:00 P.M.        

Hi Everyone:

Just a quick update regarding today's meeting.  The topic of discussion at
this meeting is: "Near & Long-Term Financial Communications".  I am sorry
for the miscommunication, my fault!

We looking forward to seeing everyone at the Dynegy offices at 2:00 p.m.
The meeting has been moved to Conference Room  6708.

Sheryl D. Lara
Assistant to Meg Nollen
Dynegy, Inc. - Investor Relations
1000 Louisiana, Suite 6700
Houston, Texas  77002
713-767-6273

----- Forwarded by Sheryl D Lara/HOU/Dynegy on 11/19/01 10:11 AM -----
                                                                        
                    Sheryl D Lara                                       
                                         To:     [email-masked],  
                    11/16/01             [email-masked],         
                    03:44 PM             [email-masked], John    
                                         Sousa, Meg                     
                                         Nollen/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy,      
                                         Keith                          
                                         Fullenweider/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy 
                                         , [email-masked], Arthur J    
                                         Shannon/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy      
                                         cc:                            
                                         [email-masked],    
                                         [email-masked],   
                                         Kim Budzik/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy,  
                                         Sandra K                       
                                         Monclova/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy,    
                                         Sandra S                       
                                         Martinez/HOU/Dynegy@Dynegy     
                                         Subject:     Revised Meeting   
                                         Notice - Time Change 2-3:00    
                                         P.M.                           

                      **  REVISED MEETING NOTICE  **
Please be advised that there will be a meeting held on Monday, November 19,
2001 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. at the Dynegy offices on the 67th floor in the
Boardroom.  The topic of discussion will be "Near & Long-Term Financial
Commitments".  The meeting participants are as follows:
                            Mark Palmer - Enron
                            Mark Koenig - Enron
                            Steve Kean - Enron
                        Keith Fullenweider - Dynegy
                            Meg Nollen - Dynegy
                          Debbie Fiorito - Dynegy
                           Art Shannon - Dynegy
                            John Sousa - Dynegy

If you will be unable to attend this meeting, please contact Sheryl Lara at
713-767-6273.  Many thanks!

Sheryl D. Lara
Assistant to Meg Nollen
Dynegy, Inc. - Investor Relations
1000 Louisiana, Suite 6700
Houston, Texas  77002
Ph: 713-767-6273
Fax: 713-767-8288