Subject: Japan Working Group Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 08:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

I attach a draft agenda for the next meeting of the Japan Working group which 
is scheduled for next Thursday 8 June at 8am (Tokyo) 7am (Singapore) and 
Wednesday 7 June 6pm (Houston). As usual the meeting will last for 1 hour.

You will note that the agenda includes an item to discuss the scope of the 
working group. While the working group should remain a forum for the exchange 
of ideas across functions within the Public Affairs group, it will be 
proposed that the group be expanded to cover the other east Asian regions in 
which members of the Public Affairs group currently operate. To this end, 
Mike Dahlke (Korea), David Merrill (SE Asia) and Rob McGrory (Australia) have 
been invited to join the meeting.

Call in details and minutes from the last meeting will be circulated prior to 
the conference call.

Please let me know if you are unable to attend the meeting or have any 
comments in relation to the draft agenda.

kind regards