Subject: Re: WTO Strategy Conf. Call: Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Ginger:

In preparation for the WTO Strategy Conference Call on Monday, February 28, 
2000 Joe Hillings thought the attached would be helpful to the participants.

If there is any additional material Rick would like Joe to distribute, please 
let us know. 

Thanks.

Lora Sullivan
202-466-9142

To: Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Chris 
Long/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT, John 
Hardy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Lora Sullivan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marcia A Linton/HOU/EES@EES, Amy 
Fabian/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sharon Killey/LON/ECT@ECT, Helen 
Rizzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Maureen McVicker/HOU/EES@EES  

Subject: WTO Strategy Conf. Call: Confirmation

The call mentioned above has been scheduled.  Please see below.

Date:  Monday, February 28

Time:  8:00am cst/9:00am est/2:00pm London

Numbers: 1-800-283-1805 (Domestic)
  703-736-7385 (Int'l)

Duration of the call should be 1 1/2hrs.  Thanks and please call if you have 
any questions.

gngr
---------------------- Forwarded by Ginger Dernehl/HOU/EES on 02/22/2000 
03:00 PM ---------------------------

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Ginger Dernehl                           02/22/2000 11:30 AM
	Phone No: 713 853-7751

To: Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Chris 
Long/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT, John 
Hardy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Lora Sullivan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marcia A Linton/HOU/EES@EES, Amy 
Fabian/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sharon Killey/LON/ECT@ECT, Helen 
Rizzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Maureen McVicker/HOU/EES@EES 
Subject: WTO Strategy Conf. Call:URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Please let me know if the time below will work on your calendars for the 
above mentioned meeting.

Monday, February 28, 8-9:30am cst/9:00-10:30am est/or 2-3:30pm London  

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Helen Rizzo * - Rick would like John to attend if these times will work into 
his schedule.

Thanks and please call if you have any questions.

gngr

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Ginger Dernehl @ EES                           18/02/2000 16:04
	Phone No: 713 853-7751

To: Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Chris 
Long/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT, John 
Hardy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Lora Sullivan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marcia A Linton/HOU/EES@EES, Amy 
Fabian/Corp/Enron@Enron, Amber Keenan/LON/ECT@ECT, Helen 
Rizzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Maureen McVicker/HOU/EES@EES 

Subject: WTO Strategy:URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Rick would like to hold a conference call regarding the above subject.  In 
checking with Rick's, Steve's & Mark Schroeders schedules the times below 
would work best for their calendars and Thursday the 24th is the date with 
the most possibilities.  Please let me know if any and all of these times 
would work for you to attend.  Thanks and please call if you have any 
questions.

gngr

Thursday, February 24
Anytime after 11:00am cst/12:00pm est/4:00pm London