Subject: EES International Support Working Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:49:00 -0800 (PST)

At our 2nd meeting on Feb 8, we reviewed the purpose of each subgroup and 
heard progress updates from each of the groups.  We scheduled our 3rd meeting 
for Friday, February 25, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am  CST.   At this meeting, we 
will

1) hear from the "Descriptive Model" subgroup (Roy, Mark, Amr, Rob) about the 
ways Public Affairs supports EES in the US and Europe, what works well, what 
could improve, and practices that could be transferred between regions,

2) hear from the "Resources & Information" subgroup (Peggy, Rita, Jim) about 
who are the right contacts in each organization, how we can depict these and 
communicate them, and how information can be made accessible (intranet, 
Information Resources WG, etc.),

3) hear from the "Product Development" subgroup (John, Roy, Peggy, Steve) 
about some ideas for adding to EES' commercial offerings,

4) hear from the "Client Needs" subgroup (Harry, Nancy Mike) about an 
approach for eliciting input from EES on their needs from Public Affairs, and 
progress to date, and 

5) hear from the newly formed "Interaction" subgroup (Amr, Harry, Steve) 
about how EES' presence in world markets could affect Enron valuations of 
other business opportunities.

If any of the groups have materials to distribute, please coordinate with me 
and we will make sure it is distributed prior to the meeting.
We will contact you later with call-in numbers for the conference.  Thank you.