Subject: Preliminary Agenda for Rates & Tariffs Working Group Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 07:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Our first Working Group meeting is set for Friday, January 14, at 9:30 am 
Central Standard Time .  If you can't make it, please let me know and arrange 
for an alternate, if possible.  At this meeting, we will develop group 
objectives and some initial to-do's.  

If you have not yet responded with your personal information and suggested 
objectives, please do so prior to the meeting so we can update the agenda 
with everyone's responses.  Thank you!

TIME:   1/14/00  9:30 am CST to 11:30 am CST
Call in Numbers - US   (will be provided with final agenda)
International   (will be provided with final agenda)

In Houston, Room EB 4741

I.     Administrative Issues 
 a.  why a working group   
 b.  expectations                   

II.     Our group
 a.  roster                                 
 b.  suggested objectives    

III.    Consensus Group Objectives
 (develop single set for the group)

IV.   Identify initial set of subgroups
 a. purpose of subgroups