Subject: Preliminary Agenda- Issue Meeting - Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:26:00 -0800 (PST)

I am attaching a preliminary Agenda for the meeting in Houston.  Please send 
me suggested changes.

The intend is for Day 1 Jan 4 to get a business/commercial perspective, the 
business unit leaders will be doing most of the talking, and at the end of 
the day they may elect to leave. Day 2 the commercial support staff will 
continue to work on specific issues and develop the assignement  list. Javier 
Pantoja, and Guillermo Canovas need to stay.

Mike Smith.- Please coordinatte with Jane Wilson about the pre-identified 
issue list  and the regulatory support staff (Southern Cone working Group)  
we want to participate the following day. Please propose a  detailed agenda.

Jane Wilson. I need someone to take notes of the meeting and distribute them 
to the participants.

Robert Neustaedter.- Please make the conference room reservation. I need an 
overhead projector , easel paper and pens, masking tape.

Kelly and Jim Steffes. I need you to participate both days. I do not know 
well enough the other members of the Sothern Cone working group. I do not 
want to add others at this point in time because the obejective of these 
sessions cannot be met with a large group. But review the agenda and suggest 
if I need to add someone else.

Jose