Subject: Re: Enron Global Affairs-WTO Working Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:44:00 -0800 (PST)

Steve,
Joe Hillings asked me to forward the following names to you for the WTO 
Working Group:

Members I plan to select: Jose Bestard, David Merrill, Rob Bradley, Peter 
Styles, Scott Bolton, Carolyn Green, Terry Thorn, Hap Boyd, Mac McClellan, 
John Ambler, Aleck Dadson and Chris Long.

---------------------- Forwarded by Lora Sullivan/Corp/Enron on 12/14/99 
09:47 AM ---------------------------

Mark Schroeder@ECT
12/09/99 11:21 AM
To: Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Peter Styles/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Enron Global Affairs-WTO Working Group  

Peter and I agreed it should be him.   thanks   mcs

good to see you in Napa, too.   mcs

Joe Hillings@ENRON
09/12/99 16:09
To: Mark Schroeder/LON/ECT@ECT
cc: Lora Sullivan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Maureen 
McVicker/HOU/EES@EES, Terence H Thorn/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Enron Global Affairs-WTO Working Group

Mark: It was good to see you in Napa at Steve's excellent meeting. I am ready 
to submit my list of WTO Working Group members but would like to select 
either you or Peter Styles to participate. Can you kindly advise which of you 
should be designated?

Members I plan to select: Jose Bestard, David Merrill, Rob Bradley, Peter 
Styles, Scott Bolton, Carolyn Green, Terry Thorn, Hap Boyd, Mac McClellan, 
John Ambler, Aleck Dadson and Chris Long.

Please advise.

Joe