Subject: Focus Group with traders -- EnronOnline Commercial
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 07:54:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Peter F Keavey/HOU/ECT on 03/16/2000 
03:54 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Kal Shah                           03/16/2000 03:24 PM

To: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter F Keavey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zal 
Masani/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill White/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Brenda Flores-Cuellar/HOU/ECT@ECT, Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Palmer, Rahil Jafry, Michelle Vitrella 
Subject: Focus Group with traders -- EnronOnline Commercial

As an update to my e-mail below, the EnronOnline focus group with traders 
will be held in EB3125B from Noon to 1 p.m. next Tuesday, March 21st.  I 
would greatly appreciate it if you can attend.

Kal Shah
x 39354

---------------------- Forwarded by Kal Shah/HOU/ECT on 03/16/2000 03:13 PM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Kal Shah                           03/15/2000 03:52 PM

To: Peter F Keavey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Zal Masani/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill 
White/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Louise Kitchen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Palmer, Rahil Jafry 
Subject: Focus Group with traders -- EnronOnline Commercial

As per our conversation today, I am helping Enron's ad agency develop a 
television commercial about EnronOnline.  Their creative team would like to 
meet with a few Enron traders to learn first hand about what traders like, 
dislike, what motivates them, their work environment, etc.  This will help us 
make the commercial more realistic.  Would you or a couple of traders in your 
team be able to attend a focus group next Tuesday, March 21st from 11:45 to 1 
p.m. in the Enron Building? I'll send you the meeting room info. later.  We 
will serve lunch.  Please let me know.  Your input will be very useful in 
creating an effective ad.  

Kal Shah
ext. 39354