Subject: RE: W/A FP for May Ticker
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

People,

The Fundy site now has updated price indices for both the east and west 
desks.  "EOM Price Index" is now "EOM East Price Index" and for the west 
desk, it is Price Data/EOM West Price Index.  Feel free to give me a shout if 
you have further queries.

Lindon
x57758

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Boyle, Sean  
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 10:43 AM
To: Taylor, John Craig; DePaolis, Tammi; Versen, Victoria; Townsend, Judy; 
Germany, Chris; Goodell, Scott; Junek, Dan; Hendrickson, Scott; Hodge, John; 
Neal, Scott; Ring, Andrea; Pereira, Susan; Brawner, Sandra; Keavey, Peter; 
McKay, Brad; Pimenov, Vladi; Barbe, Robin; Smith, Maureen
Cc: Colin Tonks/HOU/ECT@ENRON; Chiu, Lindon
Subject: W/A FP for May Ticker

The real time weighted average price for fixed price products for May can be 
found on the Fundy site under Price Data/EOM Price Index.  Let me know if you 
have any questions.
Note: If the product has not traded it will not show in the list.

Thanks to Colin Tonks and Lindon Chiu for your help.