Subject: FW: LINE SM-123
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:33:52 -0700 (PDT)

fyi...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 9:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: LINE SM-123

                      COLUMBIA GAS TRANSMISSION CORPORATION                                 
                        NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
                                OCTOBER 18, 2001

Notice ID: 3193
5 - NO RESPONSE REQUIRED                          

NOTE:  The following is being provided by Columbia as notice to all of its 
shippers of potential outages or reductions in available capacity in the 
identified portions of the system due to construction activities, routine 
maintenance, modifications, tests or repairs undertaken to protect the 
integrity and performance capability of its storage and transmission 
facilities.  The information provided below is subject to change for numerous 
reasons, including but not limited to, third-party controlled events and 
decisions, weather, work schedules, equipment availability, force majeure 
events, etc.  Thus, while Columbia is willing to provide this notice and update 
it periodically as necessary, Columbia is unable to represent and warrant that 
the specific activities will occur, or that they will occur on or near the 
specified dates. 

SUBJECT:   LINE SM-123

Columbia anticipates that between October 25th and October 27th, Line SM-123 
will be taken out of service due to long-wall mining activity.  Columbia 
estimates the line to be out of service for twenty-one (21) days.  The start 
date and duration of the outage is contingent upon the actual timing and 
progress of the long-wall mining activity.  Given the level of firm commitments 
in this area, Columbia believes that there will be no available capacity for 
interruptible transportation.

The following receipt points will be affected:

   Equitable Gas:    Beaver Creek      (H1)
                     Hi Hat            (F3)

   CNR Pipeline:     Boldman           (CNR02)
                     Conoway           (CNR03)
                     Johns Creek       (CNR08)
                     Canada            (CNR09)
                     Canada            (CNR10)
                     Stafford          (CNR11)
                     Thacker/Majestic  (CNR12)
                     Briar Mtn.        (CNR13)
                     Huff Creek        (CNR14)

   Conoco:           Grant             (P1)

The same is true with respect to any Appalachian production flowing directly 
into Columbia's Line KA between Columbia's Boldman Compressor Station and 
Columbia's Huff Creek Compressor Station as well as production flowing into 
Columbia's Lines SM-116, KA-15, PM-3 and PM-17.  

If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Customer Services Team.