Subject: FW: Third Revised Terrebonne PVR % for October 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

fyi..

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	CustomerNotices, WGPHOU [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Tuesday, October 23, 2001 3:43 PM
Subject:	Third  Revised Terrebonne PVR % for October 2001

Date:  October 23, 2001

To:    Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corporation Customers and
       Shippers

Re:    Third Revised Terrebonne PVR % for October, 2001

North Terrebonne Plant Operator has advised Transco that the 
plant is currently operating at 100% of its normal capacity for 
the remainder of October 2001.

Please be advised that the percentages for Production Blocks and
Associated Meter Stations as listed on the previous notice dated 
September 28, 2001 will be adjusted to reflect plant operations 
at 100% of its normal capacity in October, effective October 24, 2001.

Please direct any questions regarding this subject to your 
Transportation Scheduling Representative or Rose Prevott 
at 713-215-4396.

Larry G. Cunningham
Manager
Transportation Receipts
713/215-2665