Subject: Re: Jared's Happy Hour
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 05:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

make sure Jared brings his credit card

Kimberly Bates
04/23/2001 11:42 AM
To: Jennifer Martinez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda Roberts/NA/Enron@Enron, Gary 
Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edie Leschber/HOU/ECT, John 
Craig Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Maureen Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robin Barbe/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Tammi DePaolis/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gil Muhl/Corp/Enron@ENRON, David 
Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Phil DeMoes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nelson 
Ferries/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ruth Concannon/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Hodge/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ed McMichael/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Susan W Pereira/HOU/ECT@ECT, Andrea Ring/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan Junek/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jared Kaiser/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Hodge/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Chris 
Germany/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy Townsend/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Goodell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Victoria Versen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandra F 
Brawner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter F Keavey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brad McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Vladi Pimenov/NA/Enron@Enron, Scott Hendrickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor 
Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clarissa Garcia/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sabra L 
Dinari/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Loving/NA/Enron@ENRON, Tamara 
Carter/NA/Enron@ENRON, Kelly Loocke/ENRON@enronXgate, Chris 
Ordway/NA/Enron@Enron, Tracy Wood/NA/Enron@ENRON, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Meredith Homco/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia Franklin/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Alvin 
Thompson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lia Halstead/NA/Enron@ENRON, Shanna 
Boudreaux/ENRON@enronXgate, Tricia Spence/HOU/ECT, Joe A Casas/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Joann Collins/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Christina Sanchez/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Gillespie/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Jared's Happy Hour

Help us wish Jared well!!!!

Wednesday, April 25

at
Sambuca

910 Travis

4:30 p.m. - until

Please RSVP