Subject: RE: Re[2]: Did Steffes and Nicolay get their contracts?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:41:11 -0800 (PST)

Yes, they are contracts...I was using letter in its generic sense.
We're in Magnolia should someone want to swing by. Best, ab

-----Original Message-----
From: David.Oxley
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 3:36 PM
To: Brown, Anthony
Cc: David.Oxley; Louise.Kitchen; Neil.Davies; Neil.Davies;
Amy.Fitzpatrick
Subject: Re[2]: Did Steffes and Nicolay get their contracts?

They should be contracts?

Neil/Amy, can you go pick up and bring to office.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Oxley, David <[email-masked]>
CC: Kitchen, Louise <[email-masked]>; Davies, Neil
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun Jan 20 13:26:49 2002
Subject: Re[2]: Did Steffes and Nicolay get their contracts?

     Neither Steffes nor Nicolay were among the letters that Neil
picked up
     from me last night. They're ready to go so someone can either pick
     them up or if we're provided with fax instructions we can send off
     from here.

     ab

______________________________ Reply Separator
_________________________________
Subject: Re: Did Steffes and Nicolay get their contracts?
Author:  David\.Oxley ([email-masked]) at unix/o2=mime
Date:    1/20/02 11:47 AM

Anthony/Neil, did they go?
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kitchen, Louise <[email-masked]>
To: Oxley, David <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun Jan 20 10:20:21 2002
Subject: Did Steffes and Nicolay get their contracts?

Louise Kitchen
Chief Operating Officer
Enron Americas
Tel:  713 853 3488
Fax: 713 646 2308

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant
affiliate and
maycontain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended
 recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is
strictly p rohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to
receive for t he recipient), please contact the sender or reply to
Enron Corp.
at enron.messag [email-masked] and delete all copies of
the
message. This e-mail ( and any attachments hereto) are not intended to
be an
offer (or an acceptance) a nd do not create or evidence a binding and
enforceable contract between Enron Co rp. (or any of its affiliates)
and the
intended recipient or any other party, an d may not be relied on by
anyone as
the basis of a contract by estoppel or other wise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.