Subject: FW: Information on Trading Book
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 05:39:20 -0800 (PST)

John, 

Greg told me to give you this - these guys are on their way down

Ray

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, November 27, 2001 10:14 PM
To:	Bowen Jr., Raymond
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	Fw: Information on Trading Book

Ray -

Per our conversation, see the informational requests that will be essential
as we head down the next path.

Andrew Feldstein and Dinsa Mehta are coming in tomorrow and will be focused
on the trading book aspect of our analysis. They will be in town and ready
to go by noon.

See you tomorrow

Rick

--------------------------
Sent from Richard Walker's BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
(www.BlackBerry.net)

----- Original Message -----
From:Andrew Feldstein
To:CN=Richard S. Walker/O=CHASE
Cc:CN=Jeffrey W. Dellapina/O=CHASE
Date: 11/26/2001 06:44:19 PM
Subject:Information on Trading Book

In order to advance the dialogue on any structures which involve taking
risk to
the trading business, we'll need to start out with the following
information.
I was hoping you could communicate this to the company.   Jeff had
previously
requested some of this; but we haven't gotten anything.  If you know of
people
internally who have some of the information, we can get it from them;
although
it's kind of important that all the information is recent and from the same
(or
very close) date.

1.  Break down of the balance sheet positions(unrealized gains and
unrealized
losses) by trading book and product type.

2. List of UG/L of largest counterparties on both the UG and UL side
(hopefully
20-30% of cpties make up 70-80% of UG/L)

3.  Break out balance sheet by type of contract (ISDA vs other contracts).

4.  Risk positions/sensitivities based on their standard units of
measure/methodologies; eg,
- price sensitivities
- vol sensitivities
- VAR
- stress tests

5.  Historical P&L statements for each trading book (monthly) going back
2yrs.

6.  Analysis of collateral/margin provisions.  How much currently posted.
What
happens with downgrades/upgrades.

Jeff - have I missed or misstated anything?

We shld discuss how it would be best to go through the info (over the
phone, we
go there, they come here, etc).  But first step is having them pull it
together; or tell us what they can/will provide.

Thanks a lot.

Andrew

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.