Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:59:08 -0800 (PST)

Louise

the list you sent - is this a list of the people you believe is
necessary from the logistics functions which are critical to run the
North American Gas and Power business?

Thanks

Colette

-----Original Message-----
From: Louise.Kitchen
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:50 PM
To: Dow, Colette
Cc: Louise.Kitchen
Subject:

 <<people.xls>>

Louise Kitchen
Chief Operating Officer
Enron Americas
Tel:  713 853 3488
Fax: 713 646 2308

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant
affiliate and may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at
[email-masked] and delete all copies of the
message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to
be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding
and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates)
and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on
by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank
you.
**********************************************************************

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.