Subject: FW: PDFs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:31:47 -0800 (PST)

Per your request
 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Koehler, Anne C.  
Sent:	Tuesday, January  8, 2002 9:34 AM
To:	Keiser, Holly
Subject:	FW: PDFs

Please forward license agreement to Tim Detmering, Greg Piper, Bob Hillier, and Jay Webb

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, January  7, 2002 5:47 PM
To:	Koehler, Anne C.; Daniels, Eddy
Cc:	Schuler, Lance (Legal)
Subject:	PDFs

please forward/distribute as discussed with Lance
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Korby/DA/WGM/US on 01/07/2002
06:31 PM ---------------------------

"Smith, Scott" <[email-masked]> on 01/07/2002 06:10:18 PM
cc:   "Muratore, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  PDFs

Here are PDF files for the Offer Letter, the Master Agreement and
the Comprehensive License Agreement (without exhibits).  We are
preparing a complete version of the Comprehensive License
Agreement with Exhibits.

 <<Offer Letter>>  <<Master Agreement>>  <<Comprehensive License
Agreement>>

(See attached file: letter.pdf)
(See attached file: UBS Master Agreement.pdf)
(See attached file: UBS License Agreement.pdf)

**********NOTE**********
The information contained in this email message is intended only
for use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone (214-746-7700), and destroy the original
message. Thank you.

 - letter.pdf 
 - UBS Master Agreement.pdf 
 - UBS License Agreement.pdf