Subject: California Litigation Team - Conference Call Today 2:00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], vicki.
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Agenda for 2:00 p.m.(cst) Conference Call Today

1.	San Diego class action - Kirby/Noonan

2.	San Francisco class action - Fergus

3.	MDL Hearing

4.	Ferc intervention in class actions - Watkiss/Alexander

5.	Px Bankruptcy - Sanders

	a.	Charge back/release of collateral
	b.	Commandeering action
	c.	Uncontrollable forces litigation

6.	EES negative CTC Claim - Williams/Day

7.	Other Ferc actions - Watkiss/Alexander

8.	Government Investigations - Sanders

We anticipate the call will last less than one hour.

Again, the call in-information is:

Domestic Dial In Number:  1-800-713-8600

International Dial In Number:  1-801-983-4017

Passcode:  56871

Host:  Mark Haedicke

Conference Room :  EB38C2