Subject: Thankyou
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:31:06 -0800 (PST)

Louise & Tammie,
I want to thank you for the beautiful flowers you sent me, they are really
nice.
I really appreciate all your attentions with me.

Tammie as we agreed last Friday i was thinking that the easiest way to send
me the money for the painting is makingg a deposit on my mom's US account.

Name: Diana Morales de Martinez
Bank: Wells Fargo Bank Texas, N.A.
Account #027-4729060

PDT. Louise: I'm very happy that you liked your painting!! The "yellow" one
is almost finished and Tammie's painting it is ready! I'm just waiting it to
let it dry so I can send it. (those are Christmas gifts for both) Those are
on me!

Thanks again and talk to you on Monday.
Warm Regards,
Barbara

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos es la manera m?s sencilla de compartir e imprimir sus fotos:
http://photos.latam.msn.com/Support/WorldWide.aspx