Subject: Happy Happy Message
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

I am so so happy...  : )  Do you want me to forward this response to Scott Josey?  I may even start going to church every week...

Mrha
-----Original Message-----
From: Baillargeon, Paul R. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 5:44 AM
To: Mrha, Jean
Cc: Madro, Walt J.; Lowden, Steve J.
Subject: RE: Asset Management Outsourcing Arrangement Proposal

Jean,

Thanks for your note. Please find attached the CA with some minor
changes. If acceptable please sign and return two copies for our
signature. Also on a separate note, we have named a manager to pursue
this strategy going forward. I would like to introduce you to Walt Madro
on my return at the end of the week.

Regards

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrha, Jean [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 6:41 PM
To: Baillargeon, Paul R.
Subject: Asset Management Outsourcing Arrangement Proposal
Importance: High

Paul,

As promised last week, please find attached to this correspondence a
draft term sheet which outlines six potential asset management
outsourcing arrangements.  These various proposal structures signify
initial steps representing general commercial concepts to be further
refined by a transaction team.

I know that you are out until Wednesday, but I would be interested in
the status of the Confidentiality Agreement within Marathon's legal
department.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, 

Jean

 <<Outsourcing Proposal Structures.doc>> 

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and
delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments
hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron
Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other
party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by
estoppel or otherwise. Thank you. 
**********************************************************************