Subject: Real estate issues re: UBSW Energy, LLC in Houston
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 06:56:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello Pat, Louise, Dave

The UBSW real estate department is reviewing the current/future lease
terms for UBSW Energy LLC, in Houston.  According to Brian Dugan, our
lead real estate guy on the bank side, the building owner has offered
a nine month lease to stay in the South Tower on the 5th and 6th
floors.  After the nine months we will be offered the option to sign
up for an additional 18 months but we could be moved down to floors 3
and 4.  Is this a significant issue?  I understand that the 3rd and
4th floor foot prints are similar to 5/6.

If UBSW Energy is willing to relocate to the North Tower, they can
get a lease for 5-9 years but this tower may be less suitable.  What
are the issues here?

The integration real estate team plans to meet this afternoon with
the Bank's outside legal firm we use for real estate issues.  We have
a target date of this Friday to try to resolve all real estate issues
in order to meet the DAY 0 legal integration date of 2/6/02.

Your thoughts please.

Mark

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.