Subject: RE: Releases
From: [email-masked]
To: <claudia".'"[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:15:33 -0800 (PST)

Just a couple of suggested changes to both.

There is a lot of confusion in the energy market as to the ownership structure of the entity.  Enron had previously announced that the entiy would be 51% New Owner and 49% Enron.  We need to ensure this message is corrected as clearly as possible - that it is 100% UBS owner.

On the release for UBSWenergy.com - we do intend to trade physical gas and power immediately initially at least in the areas we can, so I have removed that sentence.
 
Do you need all of the commercial  MD titles or is Kevin picked out for a particular reason?

Thanks

Louise

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Robinson, Claudia" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, February 05, 2002 7:45 PM
To:	Petrie, James [UBS]; Eber, Louis [UBS]; Brady, Penny [UBS]; Keily, Ruth [UBS]; Mitchell, Nikki [UBS]; Forster, David; Lloyd, Andrew-D [UBS]; Hollis, Amanda [UBS]; ODonnell, Pat [UBS]; Dow, Colette [UBS]; [email-masked]'; Shah, Kal; Oxley, David; Martin, Audrey [UBS]
Cc:	Bridges, Mark [UBS]
Subject:	FW: Releases

Attached for your review are drafts of two news releases, one announcing the closing of the UBS Warburg / Energy
transaction and the other to announce the launch of UBSWenergy.com. The plan is to issue the closing announcement on
Friday (2/8) at about 8 a.m. New York time. The other is planned for when the website officially launches, which is
expected on Monday (2/11).

Please forward your comments directly to David P. Walker, head of Media Relations-Americas, sometime on Wednesday.

Tomorrow, I will send you drafts of the internal announcements for Friday and Monday. The plan is to issue on Friday a
global UBS Warburg email announcement from John Costas, announcing the new management. I need from Human Resources
confirmed titles for Louise Kitchen, John Lavorato and Kevin Presto. In addition, we plan for Friday an email from Greg
Whalley to employees who have signed on with UBS Warburg Energy, with Costas's announcement attached. (Both will also be
posted on UBS Warburg intranets, including the integration site.) There will also be internal publicity on the day the
website launches: another email from Whalley to Energy employees and intranet articles within UBS Warburg, including the
integration site.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Claudia
212-713-8508

>   <<UBSenergycomreleasedraft.doc>>  <<UBSW Energy release draft.doc>>

 - UBSenergycomreleasedraft.doc << File: UBSenergycomreleasedraft.doc >> 
 - UBSW Energy release draft.doc << File: UBSW Energy release draft.doc >> 

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.