Subject: RE: UBS Warburg Energy - New Business Group Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:16:45 -0800 (PST)

No questions - nice to emeet you.  

We will probably start with Alex at 2:30pm

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Monday, February 04, 2002 6:32 PM
To:	Kitchen, Louise
Cc:	[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject:	UBS Warburg Energy - New Business Group Presentation

     Louise,

     I am the Global Head of the UBS Warburg New Business Group with a
     joint reporting line into Mark Wallace - UBSW CRO and Ian Drew UBSW
     CCO.  The groups primary focus is risk identification via the New
     Business and the Transactions Requiring Pre-Approval process.

     Alex Fusco - Head of New Business for the America's will be
     presenting (see attached presentation) at Thursday's session with the
     UBS Warburg Energy business.  The presentation will be high level and
     take approximately 10 - 15 minutes.  Alex will be arriving in Houston
     on Wednesday and can be reached on 203 509-8287 (mobile) if you would
     like to meet with him prior to the presentation.

     Please contact me if you should have any questions.

     Regards,

     Joel

     Office 203 719-5978
     Mobile 203 912-8066
     Asst.  203 719-6728

 - ENRONnb.ppt << File: ENRONnb.ppt >> 

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.