Subject: RE: Proformas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:01:55 -0800 (PST)

Org charts were Netco as we haven't decided on who is in NetCo light 

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Thursday, January 10, 2002 9:59 AM
To:	Kitchen, Louise
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	RE: Proformas
Importance:	High

the org charts that you sent yesterday - were there Netco or Netco
Light?

-----Original Message-----
From: Louise.Kitchen
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 1:38 PM
To: Dow, Colette
Cc: Louise.Kitchen
Subject: FW: Proformas

>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Kitchen, Louise
> Sent:	Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:51 AM
> To:	[email-masked]'
> Subject:	Proformas
>
> Pat
>
> For your information, I have attached the current proformas (UBS and
the standard).  I know John and Mike have had a lot of conversations on
this - essentially where we stand is that the work has been done to
complete the commercial reductions (by name) but the non-commercial
groups have just been reduced across the board and we intend to start
the process today on how to cut the numbers on the non-commercial side.
 The theory was that communicating the Netcolite concept was something
we would not do until we had a bit more clarity.  Webb knows but that's
about it on the non-commercial side.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Louise
>
> >  <<ubsplan.xls>> > >  <<proforma.xls>>
>
> Louise Kitchen
> Chief Operating Officer
> Enron Americas
> Tel:  713 853 3488
> Fax: 713 646 2308
>

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant
affiliate and may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at
[email-masked] and delete all copies of the
message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to
be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding
and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates)
and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on
by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank
you.
**********************************************************************

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.