Subject: RE: Web content
From: [email-masked]
To: <claudia".'"[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:58:36 -0800 (PST)

Fine by me.  The site will go live this week-end in preparation for Monday morning.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Robinson, Claudia" <[email-masked]>@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, February 05, 2002 12:04 PM
To:	Shah, Kal
Cc:	Petrie, James [UBS]; Eber, Louis [UBS]; Brady, Penny [UBS]; Keily, Ruth [UBS]; Mitchell, Nikki [UBS]; Bridges, Mark [UBS]; Forster, David; Hollis, Amanda [UBS]; ODonnell, Pat [UBS]; Dow, Colette [UBS]; [email-masked]'
Subject:	FW: Web content
Importance:	High

Kal,

Below are preliminary comments from Communications and Marketing on the Web content. We will be making more minor
changes on Thursday, during the final review process, and review the site once it goes live next week.

I sent comments from Legal to you earlier today.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Claudia
212-713-8508

-----Original Message-----
From: Halligan, Laura [UBS]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 1:00 PM
To: Robinson, Claudia
Subject:
Importance: High

Here is marked version of web text.  Only got to page 3...

Laura Halligan
Associate Director
Manager, Marketing Services
UBS Warburg Americas

 - webtext.doc << File: webtext.doc >> 

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.