Subject: RE: Business cards/Amex Cards for new UBS Warburg Energy LLC employees
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:50:44 -0800 (PST)

No reason I can see

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	[email-masked]@ENRON  
Sent:	Tuesday, January 29, 2002 8:37 AM
To:	Forster, David; Oxley, David; [email-masked]
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Business cards/Amex Cards for new UBS Warburg Energy LLC employees

Hello Louise,Dave,David,

Is there any reason why we should not get started with the process of
getting business cards and Amex cards for all folks that have signed
up to join the new entity?

Mark

Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or
related financial instruments.