Subject: Re: for Rosalee - re Mr. Lay's participation at IEA ministerial
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jonathan -

E-mail is great.  I have copied Tori Wells on this also, as she works 
diligently on Dr. Lay's itineraries and Rob Bradley, who works on Dr. Lay's 
speeches.  We have virtually no information about the OECD Forum or the IEA 
Ministerial session except dates - May 15-16.  We have made reservations for 
Dr. & Mrs. Lay at the Bristol Hotel.  

We look forward to hearing from you.

Rosalee

"PERSHING Jonathan, IEA/LTO" <[email-masked]> on 03/19/2001 
05:14:19 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: for Rosalee - re Mr. Lay's participation at IEA ministerial

Rosalee --  I was given your name by Bill Ramsay as the person responsible
for co-ordinating Mr Lay's participation at the May IEA Ministerial session.
From the IEA side, I have been tasked with the responsibility for
co-ordinating not only parts of the Ministerial session, but also the
preceding OECD Forum -- in both of which Mr. Lay is scheduled.

I am hoping to be in closer communication with you to walk through our
current planning for these meetings, and to make sure that all our i's are
dotted and t's are crossed as we move toward May.  Please let me know
whether e-mail or a telephone call would be best.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jonathan Pershing

_____________________

Jonathan C. Pershing, PhD.
Head, Energy and Environment Division
International Energy Agency
75739 PARIS Cedex 15
FRANCE
Tel:  (33-1)40 57 67 20
Fax:  (33-1)40 57 67 39
e-mail: [email-masked]