Subject: Re: Gathering Place Speaking Invitation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 05:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rob -

Ken said "If you'll prepare the remarks, I'll be happy to do this".

Rosie

Rob Bradley
07/19/2000 09:51 AM

To: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Gathering Place Speaking Invitation

If you are inclined to accept this invitation, we could put together an 
interesting talk on the importance of good mental health to business with 
some national statistics and then segue into Enron's emphasis on wellness and 
having fun in the workplace.  Our strategy and experience will be very 
interesting to the group since it shows what a corporate leader is doing to 
become the employer of choice in the marketplace.

You could expect a full house (around 400) for the talk.  If it fits into 
your schedule, Jack Bowen said he would be delighted to be honorary chairman 
of the event.

- Rob