Subject: Executive Committee Invitation - Holiday Open House 12/19
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Next Tuesday, December 19th, the 50th floor will be open to all employees for 
the Annual Holiday Open House from 3:00pm until 5:00pm.  Similar to last 
year, we will provide food, beverage and musical entertainment and will also 
decorate eight executive offices to reflect the Festival of Lights.  Our goal 
is to expose our employees to different celebrations around the world and 
simultaneously demystify the 50th floor.

For your reference, the offices that will be decorated are listed below:
St. Lucia - Ken Lay
Kwaanza - Jeff Skilling
Los Posadas - Rob Walls
Chinese New Year - Cindy Olson
Hanukkah - Andy Fastow
Ramadan - Rick Buy
Devali - Rick Causey
Christmas - Jim Derrick

We would welcome Executive Committee members to volunteer to greet employees 
in the 50th floor elevator lobby or serve punch.   Time slots are available 
in 15-minute increments from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.  Please reply to this e-mail 
if you would like to volunteer for this event and I will provide additional 
information for your reference at that time.

This annual affair is an employee favorite and you may contact me with any 
comments or questions.  

Charla Reese
Manager, Community Relations
x35202