Subject: Re: Band
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful! I hadn't received an e-mail back from her so I didn't think she 
had talked to them. Great, I'll share whatever information I have with you 
guys!

Kenneth Lay@ENRON
09/09/99 03:58 PM
Sent by: Rosalee Fleming@ENRON
To: Elizabeth Lay/HOU/AZURIX@AZURIX@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: "Linda Lay" <[email-masked]>@AZURIX, Sally Keepers/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Band  

Hi Liz -

I called your Dad to tell him about your e-mail and the band.  He is in Vail 
today.  He asked me to call to try to lock in the band, but they have already 
had a call from Linda Kessler, so they are getting a quote to her today and 
hopefully a contract by tomorrow.  I think that is all o.k.  I talked to 
Jennifer.   I'll fax your Dad the e-mail tonight, so he can see the rest of 
it.

Take care!

Rosie

Elizabeth Lay@AZURIX
09/09/99 01:53 PM
To: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: "Linda Lay" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Band

 Dad, & Linda-
Can you go ahead and contact the band, I sent an e-mail to the wedding 
coordinator and she has not responded (she is new to e-mail) and I'm afraid 
we might lose them. Also, she recommended a photographer out of Atlanta, I 
love his work, he does candid more so than the traditional portraits. He also 
did a number of the Kennedy's weddings, etc. I'll try and get a price quote, 
but I might need your help in negotiations. Also, she send some information 
on a decorator/ florist who seems phenomenal, I don't know if Linda might be 
willing to help me out with that as she knows a lot more about both flowers 
and decoration than I do. The Ballroom at the Ritz is pretty basic and he can 
turn it into anything but basic. Also, that we if we find a church that is 
not so amazing, he can decorate that as well. 
The name of the photographer is Dennis Reggie and his number is 404- 
873-8088.  Linda Kessler has all the information on the florist, her number 
is 888 524 1326.
Mom is going to be responsible for the RSVP's for the wedding.  I will get a 
fax machine this weekend. 
Let me know if this is a problem and I will try and arrange some of this from 
down here, it is just difficult for people to call internationally.
I love you!
Liz & Jose Luis