Subject: Brief Bio needed for Business Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentleman,
We will need a brief (1-2 paragraphs) bio from your office for the TFA
business plan.  I already have one from Peter Douglas.  Scott, we need yours
updated.  With these bios and a few other appendices, the plan is almost
ready to send out for your review prior to our board meeting.  The meeting
is scheduled for Tuesday, September 19 at 3PM on the 50th floor of the Enron
Building, 50M03.  Your bio can be forwarded directly to Justin Cornett at
the email address above or mailed or faxed to the TFA office at the address
listed below.

Thanks,

Will

---------------------------
Technology For All
"Creating Opportunities Through Access"

Will Reed
109 North Post Oak Lane, Suite 425
Houston, Texas  77024
USA

713.316.5750, 761
Direct 713.316.5761
FAX 713.316.5790
Cell 713.806.1622
http://www.techforall.org
E-Mail [email-masked]