Subject: (Revised) Executive Meeting, Aug 24 (9:00 am)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 06:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

PLEASE NOTE:

The executive meeting originally scheduled for Thursday, August 24 from 
8-10:00 am will now take place from 9:00 -11:00 am (cst) in 50M Dining.

The toll free number has changed:

Toll free  800-700-7860
Intl   612-332-0923

Please be prepared to provide the operator with your name.

Thank you.
Jana
713-345-5800
---------------------- Forwarded by Jana Mills/HOU/ECT on 08/21/2000 01:28 PM 
---------------------------

Jana Mills
08/17/2000 05:23 PM
To: James M Bannantine/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sanjay 
Bhatnagar/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Diomedes Christodoulou/SA/Enron@Enron, David 
Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rebecca 
McDonald/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Jeffrey K Skilling@Enron
cc: Joseph W Sutton/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Pam 
Benson/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Rosalee Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Tori L Wells/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine Brown/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sherri 
Sera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Marcia Manarin/SA/Enron@Enron, Stacy 
Guidroz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Beena 
Pradhan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Susan Skarness/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Molly Bobrow/NA/Enron@Enron, Rosane Fabozzi/SA/Enron@Enron, Alice 
Hritz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Loretta 
Brelsford/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Elaine 
Rodriguez/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Linda Fuqua/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Confidential - Executive Meeting, Aug 24 (8:00 am)

There will be an Executive Meeting to discuss the Business Plan and Strategy 
for Project Lightning on Thursday, August 24 from 8 - 10 am in EB 50M.  If 
you are unable to attend in person, you may use the following dial in numbers:

Toll free 800-260-0712
Intl  612-332-0923

You must provide the operator with your name if you are planning to dial in, 
there is no numeric passcode.

Thank you.
Jana 
713-345-5800