Subject: Management Conference
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,

Attached is the agenda for Enron's upcoming Management Conference.  I've 
received valuable input from numerous members of Enron's management team and 
this is the result.  While it is quite a departure from the traditional 
conference agenda, I think it will prove to be engaging and 
thought-provoking.  I'll look forward to your input.

If you are comfortable with the agenda, I'd like to send a copy of it to the 
Executive Committee accompanied by a memo from the Office of the Chairman 
explaining the goals and objectives for the conference.  It is important that 
senior management understand the change in format and their role, if any, on 
the agenda.  (I recognize that some executives look forward to presenting at 
this conference and their absence from the agenda may be an issue for them.)

I am working with some talented people to create a slide template for all 
presenters.  We're also asking that all presenters use PowerPoint.  A 
standardized template and format will ensure that all the presentations, even 
those from external presenters, have a similar look and feel.   I'll run that 
template by you as soon as it is finalized.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.