Subject: Enron Field Tours
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], karen.owe
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 05:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

In an effort to keep you informed of the progress at Enron Field, we have 
organized monthly tours for all Executive Committee members.  These tours 
will take place once a month, and will last approximately one hour.   We hope 
that you will make time to tour the stadium, as it will provide you with the 
opportunity to ask questions and experience the progress of Enron Field first 
hand.

Please mark your calanders, as these tour dates have been confirmed with the 
Astros and Brown & Root.  They are as follows:

- October 29, 1999
- December 3, 1999
- January 7, 2000
- February 4, 2000
- March 4, 1999 

All tours are schedule for 4:00 p.m., and transportation will be provided for 
you.  One week prior to each tour date, we will send a reminder with specific 
details pertaining to each tour.  At that time, we will ask for confirmation 
of your attendance - so we may handle all logistical issues with the 
appropriate parties.

Again, we look forward to your attendance at these tours, as they promise to 
be extremely informative.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

David Tagliarino (x3-7883)